Thursday 16 August 2012

Screen printing at Crescent Art Centre

On a rainy August afternoon what's better to do than design and print your own T-shirts in Crescent Art Centre! I worked with a small group of teenagers to design and print unique designs using lots of vibrant colours. 
First, we draw the final design and decide what colours to use. We need one stencil for each colour. The design above has 5 colours so we must cut 5 separate stencils. Look how they come together to form a complete image below!
The example below shows three stencils for three colours and how it looks when printed.
The amazing final designs!

3 comments:

  1. custom logo stickers Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is definitely an amazing project here. So much good will be coming from this project. The ideas and the work behind this will pay off so much. print brochures for cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. Verniciatura UV

    ReplyDelete